Minnimum tank size for a full grown foxface?

psusocr1

30-xtra high psusocr, you're arguement of " my foxface uses all 6 feet" doesn't work at all, go buy a b/g chrmois, or a damsel, and they'll use all 6 feet of the tank, that doesn't mean they need that much room.
so your telling me you think that an 8 inch foxface has enough room in a 75 gallon tank? i personally owuldnt evan put an 8 inch foxface in a 125, let alone a 75 gallon
i do however understand your point, i mean obviously any fish would use all the space it can use, so point taken there for sure.. but my point being the size they get wouldnt evan be appropriate for a species tank with him in it alone
and also the argument was that the foxface is not very active,, my point is that if a foxface isnt active he isnt happy!
also i didnt say my foxface uses all six feet , my foxface uses all 8 feet! this is my point about him being active im not saying anythign about him using the space provided because your right there they will use as much as you give them..
hope were on the same page

dperna

No experience on this fish at all but i am noticing that everyone is saying that they get huge and i have read in Marine Fishes that the max length is 7.9". not to influence you ina way or disagree with anyone, just throwing out what i have read

taznut

bigger is better (not punn intended)... could you keep a fox face in a 90, probably.... should you, no...