Misc corals

rwp1202

I have a bunch of stuff ready and more on the way. The pictures below are examples of corals that are ready for trade, but I have too many to post a picture of each individual item.
If you live in NE Ohio and want to stop by, then you can pick out what you want. If you want something shipped, I'll get you a picture of the exact items.
Here is the general list:
Red/Green Mushrooms
Kenya Trees
Green Star Polyps
Green Button Polyps
Green Sinularia
Waving Hand Xenia
e-mail: rwp1202@yahoo.com if you are interested.

rwp1202

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
first post, last picture......what is it?
That is a green star polyp frag.
I have both frogspawn and torch corals in my tank, but I don't think the new grow is separated enough to frag without having an impact on my display tank. I'll have to look.

team2jndd

Would you be willing to trade for 22 inch pcs? I have plenty and would be interested in all your corals. Each of these bulbs cost 50 so you could even decide to sell them on ---- if you dont want them. I also have powerheads. I have a rio 90, an aquaclear 3000 and a bodyguard.

rwp1202

Originally Posted by team2jndd
Would you be willing to trade for 22 inch pcs? I have plenty and would be interested in all your corals. Each of these bulbs cost 50 so you could even decide to sell them on ---- if you dont want them. I also have powerheads. I have a rio 90, an aquaclear 3000 and a bodyguard.
Are you talking PC bulbs or fixtures? What are the details? (Wattage, K value, brand, pin confiugration, etc...)
If you want to take this off line you can e-mail: rwp1202@yahoo.com or call me on my cell 330-730-5290.

rwp1202

My first choice would be either an SPS frag or a nice Ricordia, but I am willing to consider just about anything.

a2hotz

I live in NE ohio and Im looking for CORAL! I have a TON of brown zoos, some baby blue ricordea, and what I think is galaxea for trade. I would rather pay for them instead of trade if your interested... If you want zoos too I am border line giving them away! Email me if you'd like, A2hotz@hotmail.com
Can I call you?