misc. lighting for sale

mr_x

hello. first time here.
i have a few things available that i can ship at buyers expense:
1st is a 400 watt m59 ballast from sunlight supply. still under 4 years warranty, and in perfect condition. i'm asking half the price of a new one(75 dollars, plus any shipping)

second i have another 400 watt m59 ballast i made by "Hydrofarm Gardening Products" which i used for the center lamp on my setup.
you'll have to hardwire it, as i did, because at the time, i was too cheap to buy the correct cord for it.
i'd like 40 dollars . it works perfectly.
as you can see, the hole in the side is where the proprietary plug used to be. basically, you just open it up, match white to white, and black to black..2 wire nuts(supplied) amd you're done.(no warranty left on this one, i bought it used)

3rd is a 440 watt VHO retro. ballast is made by ARO. the lamps i am offering with it are 48" UVL super actinics(internal reflectors) that have been running 5 months, 6 hours a day. sorry i couldn't get pics of the ballast with the lamps but below is a pic of it still running on my tank. it comes complete- endcaps,wiring.....
this ballast runs 4 lamps, up to 440 watts. you can put any size lamps on it less than that (3', 2'...their just has to be 4 of them). 40 dollars+ shipping.

thanks for looking!

mr_x

hi. i don't know the shipping to georgia. i have guess-timated it from the USPS freight calculator and it tells me "parcel post" which is supposed to be 4 days is 13.25.
that is for a 6 pound box. i think it shouldn't be more than 6 pounds.

mr_x

it also said this below---
Parcel Post Extra Postage
Extra postage is required for Parcel Post service when you are mailing:
a can, roll, or tube.
a package less than 6 inches long or 1/4 inch thick or 3 inches wide.
more than 34 inches long or 17 inches high or 17 inches wide.
books and other printed materials weighing over 25 pounds.
a package with more than 24 ounces of liquid in one or more glass containers.
a package with 1 gallon or more of liquid in metal or plastic containers.
a metal-strapped or metal-banded box.
an insecurely wrapped, unwrapped, paper-wrapped, or sleeve-wrapped article.
a metal or wood box.
so, i guess i'll just have to take it to the post office and check. i can't see it being a ton of money.

mr_x

bennie. i'm not sure how things work here, but i have to give smoothie first shot.
you are second in line. give him a few to respond first. how far is frackville from paoli? you look to be about an hour..you can come pick it up!