2-dual 96watt ballest
1-55X4 ballest
72" orbit PC setup,4X96 W/6moonlights
If i find anything else,i'll post it.
Waiting for payment on
2-emporer's and skilter 250
Thanks Paul

say

can you send me a pic of the 72" and the ph meter you have and a pic of the ballast side etc.. we may be able to work something out.

myescape0

need your email address to send you pics.what do you mean about the pics of the ballest.if your refering the the ficture,it's all self contained.it has three cords and two switches.or if your refering to another ballest,which one.
thanks paul

myescape0

I thought i sent them to you already over a hour a go.Let me know if you didn't get them and i'll resend them.

ad4200

i am in hallandale and have orange center with green skirt zoo green stripe shrooms orange zoos , button polyps and zenia may trade what is out there in fl. also looking for 150- 200 with stand:joy:

tarhull87

Hey myescape,
Does the UV sterilizer come with some sort of powerhead to pump water through it? Does the bulb need to be replaced?
You seem like you need to get it sold, would you accept $50 shipped to 23505, virginia?
I am interested in it.. Respond mhull87@cox.net please.

myescape0

I'll do $55.00 shipped.It doesn't come with a pump.I don't know how long the bulb's last,this one has about 8 months of use on it.