Misc Stuff in Chicago

porfishguy

Can anyone near Naperville use a non drilled 55? This has always been a fresh water tank and no chemicals have ever been used. Only the tank and glass lids would be included. Note the tank is still in use and I would need some time to remove the water and fish (not in that order..). Recently I upgraded my lighting and filter for my salt tank so I have a lifereef wet/dry and a 192W PC light 36in (needs bulbs). Also have a Eheim Pro II 2026 ( I think) it has clogged twice from Java Moss.
Prices:
Tank = $30
Light = $30
Filter = $60
Eheim = $Free
Sorry folks but this is going to be a pickup only.

saltwater8

Hello!
Im in Wisconsin and come to chicago regularly...
I have been looking for a 2026!!!
I'll take it!
Let me know!
Thanks!!

R

ros1

Hi,
I am near naperville today Sunday in the afternoon. I would like the Ehiem filter if you still have it. Could you email me with your phone number richard0271@yahoo.com
Rich

porfishguy

This is going to be a first come first serve basis. N_Sarno and Hot Tuna have first dibbs on the 55 and lights. If not gone today then I will contact Saltwater8 to arrange local pickup only. The Eheim will be offered to anyone who picks up the 55 and if they do not want it then anyone else interested in it.
Alright folks I have been thinking about upgrading my salt tank so gauging interest in an ocenanic 58 RR tank that could use some work. The tank had a drip leak from a darn snail who loved to climb that corner and eat the algae there.. A temporary brace has been setup to stop the drip but haven't had the time to properly reseal that corner. The 58 would include the canopy, stand and tank that all came with the tank.

porfishguy

Yes the 2026 is still available. The filter is free to anyone who wants it. Just so you know that it has clogged twice and spilled water ( which wasn't an issue as it was in another container).

porfishguy

Sorry just sent you an email. Anyone interested in a Oceanic 58 RR tank? Note that the tank did leak but should be a fairly easy fix that I just dont have time to do. Would include the stand and canopy made by oceanic. The tank is black in color. Currently in use at this time with a brace.

saltwater8

It seems as though, as others have stated, your email doesnt work.....
I received your email, but when I replied to it, it came back as undeliverable....
You have a different email?