Missing daughter

hattrick58

Our daughter is missing. And her friend. For three days now. I've canvassed the local businesses with photos of them both to post in their stores. This isn't about sympathy, this is about how one of the largest retail stores in the world responded to my plea. I have pasted the email to them in this post.
My daughter and her friend have been missing for three days. We suspect they are runaways and are being harbored in the area. Today, I printed up recent photos of them both and visited businesses in the area asking them to post their photos where the employees could see them. The Ft. Worth police report number was on the photos as well as instructions to call the FWPD if they are seen. The reaction I received was overwhelming. Except when I went to the Walmart neighborhood store at 7401 Park Vista Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76137. I asked to see the manaager and was told she was at lunch. I then asked to see the assistant manager, whom, coincidently, I was speaking with. I explained my request and was quite surprised when I was met with quite a bit of hesitation. She did not want to make this "decision" apparantly (what decision was there? These are MISSING CHILDREN!!!!) She said she would give them to the manager and decide what to do. Is this how you treat the community of people who support you? I am going to send this letter to the editors of the local papers and post it on the internet. But please, If your children are missing, let me know. I will do all I can to help.
If you live in the Ft. Worth area and would like to help, please contact the Ft. Worth police dept. They will know what case this is.

malounsbury

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear about this. I have a friend in the DFW area, I can forward along the information to him to see if he can keep an out also if you'd like.
Its stories like this that make me worry. I just had a daughter, and although she's only 6 weeks old, just makes me wonder what may happen to her when she gets older.

fishnerd

My sister and brother in law live in Denton. He is a Sgt. w/Collins County Sheriffs.
I will call, and see what community support I can muster for you.

itchy

Hattrick, My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us posted as to the outcome or if there is anything we can do to help.. I know everyone will offer as much moral support as possible.

cindyski

did they come home yet? or call? my daughter ran away when she was 15-16, it is a terrible feeling not knowing their saftey. in my case a friend of hers was harboring her. the police were notified but they were of no help. i just had to wait for her to call or come home. she pulled this on me twice. i dont know your situation or why she took off, if you want to talk about it e-mail me at sweetmamaski@hotmail.com.

maeistero

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

i'm sorry for you and i'm praying that they're found safe. this makes my fish problems seem so trivial. i wish i was in the area to help.

babs

Just reading the post, Did the children ever show up. How about an update. If there is anything we can do just post it. I can send a little money if it will help with the search funds. Hope all is well.

pwnag3!!

just curious but what is your daughters name and how old are these girls?.... i grew up right down the street from that walmart and might have gone to high school with your daughter.
I still stay in touch with some of my friends from high school and i might be able to help out.

A

andretti

I can't imagine what you must be going through. my kids are my life. Please keep us posted. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.