missing lion????

angelgirl

I have or should probably say had a dwarf fuzzy lion, he was doing great, water parimeters fine, is missing. Two nights ago I fed him and he normally will go into a cave and hang upside down until he digests his food. Well the next day I could not find him, but in the same cave was my very large bristle star, he is really big like 12+ inches streched out, the only other thing I can find is what looks like a molted shell, I am wondering if the star could of ate him, or if anyone has any ideas...
thanks for your help
Angelgirl

psusocr1

you would have known if the starfish ate him, as he would have been digesting him for at least a whole day as wel as a bulge in his stomach..if things die for whatever reason they dissapear quickly if you a good cleanup crew or any at all

v-lioness

Check behind the tank Lions are jumpers, if they get spooked at night, they will jump ... I have had 2 fuzzy jump at night and a 15" volitan jump once, it took the top right off, that was a task getting it back in the tank.
Kaye

Yikes that would be a mad panic to try and get a 15' volitan off the floor and into the tank. "Note to self, make sure lid is on tight".
Hey Vlioness, do you mind posting your email address, Ive been meaning to ask you a question or 2 if thats ok.