Mixing additives in doser?

mwaraxa

I was just wondering if anyone saw any problems with adding calcium, iodine, essential elements, and maybe one other thing, together into a doser and letting it drip into my sump so i don't have to add things manually anymore. I wouldn't think that they would have problems being mixed together because its all in the tank together. But do you think i would have a problem with the things seperating in the doser according to density?

acrylic51

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
You should be very carefull about mixing stuff and adding them together.....What products are you using???? I know from reading that certain Kent products warn you specifically which ones not to mix and ones you can.... So double check with the manufacture before you do some mixing....

ctgretzky9

Do not do this. First of all, you cannot mix certain thngs together, a great example is the b-ionic part 1 and 2. Mix a little of them together, and see what happens! :eek:
Second, you could have a major precipitation event in your doser.
Add the elements you wish by the specific instructions given and you can't go wrong. Takes a few more minutes, but worth it.