Mo$t Expen$ive Coral$

mjsdas

i'd probably say that "Perun's Purple People Eater's" are the most expensive out there. They went for $610! on ---- a month or so ago. The zoanthids are a deep purple center with green edges and a green dash in the very center. They are extremely slow growing. When they feed, their centers bubble up amazingly. Some other guy sold some knock off's on ---- but they werent the same thing. As far as i know only three people have them... Blane Perun - the owner of the online store that got the original colony of them( he has like 10 or so of them to propigate), the guy who placed the second highest bid and who's company matched his bid(the procedes went to a charity)(who got 3), and myself. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

golfish

I'd have to say this pink milli with blue tips is worth more money to me. I have a the Cali tort but I think this one is better.

fijireefs

If you people really believe that things really sell on ---- then it shows how truly gullable you are. ---- is full of scams and when I say scams I mean you are fooled by the people on there, not that the products are scams. The CEO of ---- even admitted it and says they have 300 employees dedicated just to researching and handling ---- schemers that are working their system. I could go on ---- today, put something up for sale, then register 10 different names and sit there all week and bid up my price AND sell it to myself, all the while you would have no idea. There is no way to stop this from happening and it happens everyday. Feedback means nothing because the buyer can hide their information and all the seller needs to do to boost feedback is keep selling to themselves. So when you buy on ---- you better be careful, make sure it is a legitimate business, and when you see things that don't seem believable, that's because there not. Also, remember that me and my friends, all with positive feedback, could work a scheme where none of you would have any idea that we were working together to bid things up and sell to each other, frags for example. We would do this so when we fake sell an item to each other we can come back a week later and others will buy the item because they THINK they already saw it sell to someone else for a lot more. This has been going on for hundreds of years in busy areas of London and New York for example, where people work in teams on the street selling things like jewelry to each other to make the spectators feel like its a good deal. Don't be such a sucker. A colony of Zoanthid Polyps did not sell for $600, but because of the scheme they will fool someone into thinking that paying $200 for the same Polyps the next week is a great deal. They sure worked that scam well since so many people know about it and are talking about it. Its pretty amazing that they succeeded in bumping up the price of a coral that is not worth anywhere near what it was supposedly sold for.

mjsdas

thats quite the scheme, but ya this was no scheme, $610. They look a bit different under my PC lighting then under the seller's MH, but they still look good. Like i said, i'll take and post some pictures when i get some free time

spspecial

i have brilliant bright red echinophylia i have seen sell for $175 per square inch.. i have a nice large piece..