Moderators Show & Tell

nm reef

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously.....with the name I'm just curious....lots of members have left to return later under a new name.....I'm just curious.....

kicked off

reefnut love the tank. when it matures it will be stunning. buy a dosing pump or a 2nd float switch and put it upside down. if the water reaches a high limit it can cut power to your power head.
ophiura yor tank looked damn good for a self proclaimed lazy sob. all live stock looked healthy and well maintained.
Beth hope you can find time to start another tank one day.
nm did a search and your tank also will look stunning when it matures.
thanks for the responses...
no it's not bob the plant life nut or mr.bubble.

ophiura

Originally Posted by kicked off
ophiura yor tank looked damn good for a self proclaimed lazy sob.

Am I a self proclaimed lazy SOB? I am hoping there was a typo there.

golfish

Originally Posted by Squidd
Is it B...B...Bob....?? :scared:

one sure whay to tell is ask to see pictures of his tank

nm reef

lol....good ole beaslebob and his green thumbed tank....lma
o......ya'lall would love his tank shots!!!!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by dreuster
Beth! You gave up your tank!!!!!? No wonder I haven't seen you in the threads for a while...do you travel a lot for your new job?
Sad but true. My job transferred to another location so I had to find a new home for my tank. It is doing very well, too, last time I checked. Yes, I am traveling a lot, so I can't be checking water quality 3x a day as all good hobbyists should. LOL

jacknjill

reefnut,
you said your favorite coral was a green slimmer? ive never heard of that. do you have one? if so can i see an upclose pic of it?

reefnut

A Acropora Yongei?? Can you get a close shot of the coralites?? I could be wrong... if so what do you think it is??

squidd

I could be wrong... if so what do you think it is??
Which one...your's or mine...??

To be honest sclenerian taxonomy (or however you spell it) is not my strong point...
I pretty much depend on the name it was "sold" under and then internet confirmation by those with more "experiance"...Hence the "I Thought" semi-retorical question/statement I made...

reefnut

Now that I thought about it golfish and I had this same conversation and he thought it was a Floridia vs a Bali... I'll see if I can find that thread.