Moderators?

S

slofish

LOL guys, its stuff like this that keeps me reading for no reason whatsoever. Thanks again to all the mods and for all the great info.

alex.m

Originally posted by fshhub
sure, what you doing for lunch, say next Thursday. I should be able to cruise on over for then:D :D
OA:
1. i could tell you but i would have to kill ya
2. eat orcas :D :D
not fast enough

LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE!!!! LOOK AGAIN!!!!
Wait a minute there !!!!!!! what am i doing in that huge mouth????(my avatar)
;)

overanalyzer

Originally posted by fshhub
sure, what you doing for lunch, say next Thursday. I should be able to cruise on over for then:D :D
OA:
1. i could tell you but i would have to kill ya
2. eat orcas :D :D
not fast enough

that is hilarious!!

fshhub

Originally posted by Alex.M
LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE!!!! LOOK AGAIN!!!!
Wait a minute there !!!!!!! what am i doing in that huge mouth????(my avatar)
;)

what is even funnier, is that shark used to be in my avatar
:)

alex.m

You know... um... i don't want to be a bird anymore.... for some reason.... now eat this:
Ha ha ha

scotts

First of all this reminds me that I have not seen Beth around here lately. Is she on vacation?
Also Alex, are you sure you want the world to know you as a little cute blue bird? :p
Of course the world knows me as my daughter doing her Arthur face. I have no idea where she came up with that. :rolleyes:
Scott

nm reef

Beth is currently smashing a vat of grapes with which to produce our aquafoot wine for this years Holiday bash in the shark tank.:cool:
She thinks the purple grape color matchs her coraline algae......;)

ophiura

The job of a mod is to prevent exchanges such as this:
"I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, your father smelt of elderberries, and your tank looks like crap!"
No more, no less. I don't think it is necessarily a matter of experience, skill, etc. I think that Sammy had the best line in his former sig, the point of which was "just because I am a moderator doesn't mean I have all the answers."
And broomer, I think at the last shark meeting it was decided that we were actually now the "Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv." Might be the reason they aren't letting you back in :p

squidd

Originally posted by ophiura
The job of a mod is to prevent exchanges such as this:
quote:
"I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries, and your tank looks like crap!"

Wow, maybe someone should go look at the "Water Change" thread in the Nano Reef forum...:D :D :D
:cool: