Modesto CA 135 gallon tank,stand,canopy,delray,overflows

enomadra

I have a 135 gallon tank, stand, canopy, Delray, and overflows for sale. I bought for 400.00 and would like to get 300.00 for it (my loss). I am getting ready to do construction on my house and don't think this is going to be a good time to start setting up a new tank. The tank is 72"long X 18" wide X 24" deep, it has some scratches but they can hardley be noticed with water in it. You can view it here . The refugium and the Rio/CA pump are not included, but everything else in the pictures is, I also have some extra fittings that I will throw in. This Item is for pickup only.
Thanks,:)

enomadra

I will try to get a picture of the stand tank and canopy up later tonight so you can see the whole thing together.:D

enomadra

Here is a picture of it. It is 60inches all together with stand tank and canopy. the canopy is 8 inches tall.

jedininja

I defintaly want it, and will get it if you still have it after my tax returns come in. But if you want to sell it now, I have $200 I can spend.

jlem

I would definately buy it but won't be moving down until june. If you still have it then I'll take it. I would want everything though so it is ready to go. Good luck on selling it

enomadra

Originally posted by jlem
Did you ever have it filled up and leak checked?

Yep I made the person I bought it from fill it up so I could check it first.
Someone has put a deposit on the tank so it looks like the tank is going on the 5th of April. If anything changes I will post again. :)