Monday Morning 6-pack

smarls

Nas,
Your tank is simply fantastic...really not much else to say, except, please keep posting more pictures!'
Keep up the good work, and thanks for letting us see your little piece of the ocean.
Stewart

nas19320

Thank you for the compliments.
Originally posted by tony detroit
Very nice, what kind of equipment are you running?

I'm running very basic equipment right now, hopefully I'll be upgrading to a 90 gallon within the year. When I do upgrade I'll be going all SPS and doing things quite differently then I currently am.
Tank specs:
55 gallon AGA
Dual 175w 10K XM's on IceCap New style electronic ballasts
T5 Blue plus supplementation
Pinpoint pH monitor
Remora Pro Skimmer with Mag3
3 Maxijet 900's
1 Maxijet 1200
All PH's on Red Sea Wavemaster
4-5" DSB
~100lbs Fiji LR

nm reef

Gotta love it!!! Looks like ya need to do some fragging on several of those pieces.....When mine are ready I'll mention it here and maybe we can swap a few ... but it'll be a long while before mine grow out that much.

nm reef

In time there are several members here than could possibly become in a forum wide frag swap. Sounds like a heck of a idea to me...:D

nm reef

This one could be trimmed a bit...plus three other acropora sp. species that I could divide....and you should see the sweet purple/pink tipped monti digitata I recently purchased!!!

nm reef

My purple digitata is top right....two smallish frags now...but hopefully they'll be quick growers.

ireven

the third picture is so beautiful. I have problems to take photo of the moving thing(fish, mostly)

nas19320

Originally posted by ireven
the third picture is so beautiful. I have problems to take photo of the moving thing(fish, mostly)

The Frogspawn picture I think is the best one I have taken so far. Thanks.