monday night 180 tank update pics

murph145

just sharing a few section shots i moved some things around and did a lil rearanging to make my new additons this weekend fit a little better...
whatcha think?
left,center,right

rara12

I hope you have tons of parties to show that bad boy off, its really hard to make a tank that large look so full!

S

sudc

Looks great as always!
Am i just crazy or in the 2nd pic, Doesn't your overflow box look EXACTLY like Wilson(the volleyball in Castaway)????
I'd ask but i know that its just where your frag rack used to sit

eugenez_21

Originally Posted by SUDC
Looks great as always!
Am i just crazy or in the 2nd pic, Doesn't your overflow box look EXACTLY like Wilson(the volleyball in Castaway)????
Didnt notice that LOL
BTW thats a awsome tank

triga22

Originally Posted by SUDC
Looks great as always!
Your right.

brandan

So I am going to say that your clam wouldn't even fit in my tank by itself. That thing is HUGE!!! Love the mix of corals and color in the tank. Looks awesome as always.

murph145

thanks everyone for the nice words.... tanks just coming along just watching things grow out some touching with no issues some fighting....
as for the lion its a yellow variation a lil harder to find but same as a regular dwarf...
as far as fish go i have the following:
powder blue tang
clown tang
yellow tang
fuzzy dwarf lion
mandarin
yellow coris wrasse
leopards wrasse
mystery wrasse
(3) lyertail anthias
(2) banana fish
siscortail goby
lawnmower blenny
clarki clown
i think thats all.... so that is 16 fish
the clams about 14" grows super fast and will probably be too big for my tank soon enough
yeah and thats wilsons cousin lol i know im waiting for those circles to fill in with coraline so it doesnt look silly anymore
and i do need to have more parties no one ever comes to see my fish tank lol

murph145

yeah heres when i first set this tank up back in febuary of 2006
then

then about a year ago b4 all the corals got a chance to grow out

then u can see now look and c how much some corals have grown in a year pretty good i think

bocfuss

WOW!!! Looks better every day. Your MH bulbs look fantastic, where do you buy them? Someday, I tell myself, someday.