monday night 180 tank update pics

S

sudc

LMAO

I love your tank but seriously, How can you look at that last pic and not laugh?!?! Thats almost freaky how much that looks like Wilson staring at me! You couldn't make that look more like a face if you tried!

murph145

Originally Posted by BoCfuss
WOW!!! Looks better every day. Your MH bulbs look fantastic, where do you buy them? Someday, I tell myself, someday.
um lots of places onling carry these brands if u want PM me i can give u more specifics

murph145

Originally Posted by SUDC
LMAO

I love your tank but seriously, How can you look at that last pic and not laugh?!?! Thats almost freaky how much that looks like Wilson staring at me! You couldn't make that look more like a face if you tried!

lol why must u turn my tank into wilson!?!?! lol but that coral sure makes a good nose

wangotango

Originally Posted by azaintcold
My feelings get hurt everytime I look at your photos.
ditto, you're hurting my confidence in my reef murph
. just wait til my frags grow out

-Justin

nietzsche

could you be able to put different types of anthias in a large tank such as yours or do they have to be the same type?

murph145

Originally Posted by WangoTango
ditto, you're hurting my confidence in my reef murph
. just wait til my frags grow out

-Justin
im sorry wangotango growing corals out is half the fun to look back on old photos to see the progress its just patience and being on top of your game especially with sps

murph145

Originally Posted by nietzsche
could you be able to put different types of anthias in a large tank such as yours or do they have to be the same type?
u could probably do a few different ones in a larger tank but anthias can get kinda bossy especially the male ones....
IMO i like getting a harem of one kind with one male and 3+ females depending on tank size and such

nietzsche

Originally Posted by murph145
u could probably do a few different ones in a larger tank but anthias can get kinda bossy especially the male ones....
IMO i like getting a harem of one kind with one male and 3+ females depending on tank size and such
when theyre young, do they change their --- according to what's needed in the group as they get older? and would that apply if they were all different anthias? sorry with the million questions. lol

braydonosu

What kind of inverts do you have in the tank? If you have shrimp and snails, doesn't your lion make them into snacks?

murph145

Originally Posted by nietzsche
when theyre young, do they change their --- according to what's needed in the group as they get older? and would that apply if they were all different anthias? sorry with the million questions. lol

i know for anthias in the same group if all females one will morph into a male usually the largest one of the females will

murph145

Originally Posted by braydonosu
What kind of inverts do you have in the tank? If you have shrimp and snails, doesn't your lion make them into snacks?
not really any inverts besides some hermits and a few snails the lion will eat shrimp so thats the reason i dont have any