Monster Hermit!

zelfin

Thats either one friendly puffer or thats some serious intimidation!
Good ol' ganstas. "Wait til the lights go out boy!" heheh

minitrucke

LOL, thats funny. The local shop here has one that wouldnt fit in a 10 gallon tank sideways, he is that big. Its only 20 bucks but I have nowhere to put him. The shop has had him for a long time too

julius

that's is big crab if cant fit into a 10gal tank. I wouldnt put that thing in my tank it'll eat everything in it lol

B

bigdogzack

Hey minitrucke, do you think your lfs would be willing to ship their hermit (I'm guessing it's probably a Giant Carribian Hermit)???

offshore80

I was gone this afternoon and when I came back. well, he was gone. There is a lot of fin pointing going on right now between the triggers & the puffer. But, I think it was the puffer. Even though I have several large hermits in there. Puff daddy had a thing for the monster. He would lay right down on him. and never let him get to far away. I guess he just couldn't take it anymore and ate him. I've found several parts lying around the tank. Like a big pincher.

jacknjill

how sad. i recently found the remains of a small scarlet that i have. i think he was murdered by a larger hermit