Monster Morays!!!!!!!!!!!

sunburnt

Mine is a BABY monster. Does he count?
HE certainly thinks he does! He tries to be very scary, but mommy just thinks he's adorable!

sunburnt

Heh. It was the "MONSTER" part that was in question.

And, yes, he's a juvi G. kidako.

I know there are more eel people out there. Why so stingy with the pics? Brag away!

sunburnt

They're very nice looking. I can't wait for my babies to grow up big and strong! :cheer:
((( SIDEBAR! AW2- If you wouldn't mind, could you email me at GoSpeedGrrrl AT yahoo.com - I'd like to talk about the Jewel/Dragon topic, but I do NOT want to start arguements!

S

surfinusa

boalgf your eels are some of the best eels i have ever seen how much wre they those are probably my favorite eels

boalgf

The LFS near me was selling them as snowflake eels. :notsure: So I got them for $60 a piece. I haven't seen them selling anywhere online, so it's hard to tell what a good price is.

titan

Thats funny boalf, good grab. LFS thats more about the buisness, rather than conscious aquariasts! <sp.?

S

surfinusa

thats funny pet stores will sell a clown trigger as a huma and they have no idea but still somebody in the store has to know but petstores just want to make money and they dont care what they call the fish

boalgf

I just feel bad for the customers who are told they are passive snowflake eels. One of the eels had been bought by a guy who put it in his 55 gallon fish only. So the eel ate well and got taken back.

sunburnt

DeadSea-
We can only view the thumbnails without registering at the site...
eee...
It looks like you have a green in a 65g... and an Undie and a Titan in a 75g...
Is that about the... extensions... of it?

dual45s

Sorry if this thread is too old to bring up again, but as you can see I'm new here. AW2 those are some intense pics of some some pretty mean looking eels, very cool. Boalgf, those eels are astounding, very nice.