monti cap any1

boostinger

i have Green Monti Cap 5"+ across and attached to a baseball size piece of live rock and I have several orange Monti caps that have grown out and are now quite large. i want to get $10 for a 1- inch frag of the orange and $13 for a 1-2 inch frag of the green. i can ship and if you want the whole green cap $75 and for one of the large pieces of orange $75 the large orange is about 7 -9 inches email me for pics of the monti cap im in cedar rapids and i am open to trades and offers
shiping will be any where from $15 to $45 depending on 1 day or 2 day just let me know and i will look it up

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by boostinger
i have Green Monti Cap 5"+ across and attached to a baseball size piece of live rock and I have several orange Monti caps that have grown out and are now quite large. i want to get $10 for a 1- inch frag of the orange and $13 for a 1-2 inch frag of the green. i can ship and if you want the whole green cap $75 and for one of the large pieces of orange $75 the large orange is about 7 -9 inches email me for pics of the monti cap im in cedar rapids and i am open to trades and offers
shiping will be any where from $15 to $45 depending on 1 day or 2 day just let me know and i will look it up
Was curious if you still have the orange monti and your fourhead frogspawn and how much shipping would be to 87124?

codylowe

funny i didnt know you cant sell stuff on here

You are absolutely allowed too. Just seems odd that those are the same pics and wording as what's on the other guys page.

S

saltycrab

Lol his handle is "boostinger". Do you still have the Solaris 48" LED fixture? I want to PayPal you $1500. Shoot me a PM.

slim

He has had 6 tanks also. One day back in Sept he wanted to sell a 125 and the next day he wanted to buy a 75 or 125.......Strange???

S

saltycrab

Its funny I have seen my share of scams online but this is probably the weakest yet. I think hes some young kid. What a waste.

boostinger

Originally Posted by slim
He has had 6 tanks also. One day back in Sept he wanted to sell a 125 and the next day he wanted to buy a 75 or 125.......Strange???
i had a 125 and then it cracked would you like to see some pics of it? you all need to grow up and get a life maybe go get laid not just sit and wack it to ur stupid ass fish

boostinger

and yes salty i do have the lights would you also want a pic of them i can get it i will even b in it if you want since im a big scammer

S

saltycrab

i had a 125 and then it cracked would you like to see some pics of it? you all need to grow up and get a life maybe go get laid not just sit and wack it to ur stupid ass fish
Spoken like a true teenager. Your original post laid everything out buddy. I'm not mad it you I just think your persistence is funny.

boostinger

im 19 ganna be 20 march 8th what makes you think i dont have any of this stuff? can you tell me this. is it becouse i used other pic? i want to know because it is not true the lights i have the cap is gone the frog spawn i have i sold the rock of zoas i still have the rbta and green i did have a tank crack and i was looking for new. i have had 4 mh and still have a 150 and 2 pc ballast the 90 i am using now the 72 bow is going forsale on ---- it is all real