Monti Cap fs or trade

tangwhispr

I have a pretty large Monti Cap for trade or sale, I just don't have the room for it.

I was thinking of fragging it but I think I'd rather keep it together...Unless people are interested in frags I guess I could.
I would say its about 10" across, but I would have to actually measure it to be exact.
as for a trade, I'd be interested in some nice bright zoos,
Bam Bam Orange
Armor of God
Blue & Golds
Blue ice
Creamsicles
Fire & Ice
Galaxy Blues
Mean Greens
Nuclear Blues
PPE's
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Safecrackers
or colorful Ricordea, Pinks, Greens, etc.

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by chunks
tell me if you decide to frag it, i got plenty of zoos
Def interested, I'd like to see what the options are and go from there.

yellowlogi

i would love the whole thing. how many Ricordea would you want for the entire thing? they are very bright green/orange color

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by YellowLogi
i would love the whole thing. how many Ricordea would you want for the entire thing? they are very bright green/orange color
I'm not sure, I really don't know the value of either, also do you have any pics?

M

mbm28

I assume these guys are all local? There is *no* way that will survive shipping in one (or even several) pieces. The edges will all break off and the weight would make shipping be over $100 for overnight. :scared:

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
TangWhispr I would appreciate it if you would email me. jslok(at)comcast(dot)net
Email sent

sully

I live in Marion Indiana and would like to buy it for my 240gal. Really nothing to trade, sorry. Let me know. Doug

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by sully
I live in Marion Indiana and would like to buy it for my 240gal. Really nothing to trade, sorry. Let me know. Doug

email me eric@escomputerconsultants (dot) com