Moon Lights

mlf5135

I am looking to buy a set of 34" LED moonlights the only problem is that my light fixture only holds 2 bulbs and is connected to 1 timer which is a problem. Would I have to buy a whole new or seperate canopy because i currently do not have enough money for that. Any help would be great.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlf5135 http:///forum/thread/385743/moon-lights#post_3384434
I am looking to buy a set of 34" LED moonlights the only problem is that my light fixture only holds 2 bulbs and is connected to 1 timer which is a problem. Would I have to buy a whole new or seperate canopy because i currently do not have enough money for that. Any help would be great.
Moonlights come in a single unit of 1 light you can place anywhere or a thin strip you can put across the entire top. Just google and see what you can find, the strips don't cost much and you can always buy another timer.

1guydude

I recently purchased the r2 solutions moonlight and i really enjoy it...good color and good price. It says it covers 3ft but idk, i have it on a 10 lol

btldreef

^ Those are what I have for moonlights. They're GREAT! I have the little 3 bulb setups placed in four spots along my fixture.