MORE PICS!!!! Gimme some feedback!!

azonic

Deuce - my understanding with the pink-tail was that they would go for...well not necessarily larger i guess...but more colorful. Thats what I have read on numerous occasions...I'll look around tonight and see if i can find any specific links referring to it.
The niger, what can you say, it's a really beautiful fish, especially as they grow older. Again, like most triggers they are very aggressive....but the aggression would probably be your smallest problem with him. As long as you add him small and make him the smallest fish in the tank, he won't bully anyone...and as he gets older he will leave everyone alone.
Only problem with him is that he will eat inverts....not sure what inverts he'd eat exactly..if it were just crabs or snails i wouldnt care if he were in my tank...but ive got 2 lobsters(spiny blue and purple reef), cleaner shrimp, and a sally....i wouldnt want either of those to get eaten. Again, im not sure which inverts they would go for...maybe all, maybe only certain ones, imnot 100% sure on the niger. But the pinktail im pretty sure what i said was correct, but ill post you an update soon

azonic

I just found the link i was looking for, didnt take long :)
Quote: "This species grows to nearly 14 inches and will require an aquarium of at least 75 gallons. This gentle species is actually reef compatible. They tend to ignore sessile invertebrates, but very large specimens may make meals of decorative shrimp."
http://www.cowfishes.com/pinktail.html