More PIcture

playtime

Nice Tank. I too love the feather dusters. Why do you think the coral is dying? It doesn't look bad in the photo.
playtime

mr . salty

Nice looking tank.Your ??anemone looks like a large aptaisia anemone.They reproduce very quickly,and will take over the tank.Watch it closly.......

rlv695

nice looking tank...let me geuss... you like feather dusters???lol...still nice looking tank...

perps

Originally posted by CheLives:
<STRONG>Nice tank, I like the feather dusters. What are the tank's specs?
-CheLives</STRONG>

55 gallon with ugf and a otbf (whisper 5) three powerheads ..10 lbs of lr and 20 lbs of assorted rocks.. 2 dominones , 2 4 stipes, 2 blue damsels, 3 firefish, 1 arrow crab, 6 turbo snails, 10 featherdusters, and i think i have 6 feeder shrimp still alive in there. Oh plus my scat.. For lighting i have a 50/50 bulb plus i use a powerglow bulb that sits right over the corals .. And cartman.. He watches the fish!

perps

Originally posted by playtime:
<STRONG>Nice Tank. I too love the feather dusters. Why do you think the coral is dying? It doesn't look bad in the photo.
playtime</STRONG>
Because when i first got him.. he had more green to him.. now it looks like he slowly losing his color.

W

wingsnfins

Nice one Perps ! I wish I knew how to get my pictures on here. I have a pic of my tank as the background on my computer. And, speaking of backgrounds, I grew up with my freshwater tanks ( 5 of them at the same time ) with paper, tropical posters taped to the backs of the tanks, except the 20 gallon tall tank that was a mirror for the back glass. The Angelfish lived in it, one pair grew to be about 10" tall, each. Very pretty. So I was wondering , why do we not see backgrounds on these marine tanks? It is just something I have not grown accustomed to, yet. I put a coral, anemone, rock and plant picture on the back of my 5-1/2 gallon, and I think it enhances the appearance greatly. Any other opinions? I hope this is not a "can of worms." Also Perps, how long has your 55 been set up and working? Thanks, great pics !
[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: WingsnFins ]

S

slk3599

Perps..
Very nice looking tank.
The green open brain coral is loosing its color because you don't have strong enough lighting. They do best on the bottom of the sand with intense lighting.
Thought you'd might want to know.