More than one pseudo?

kpk

Hey all my wife loves pseudocrhomis's and I was wondering if it's safe to have more than one at a time? I like easy fish (I'm more into sps than fish) and they seem to be bullet proof. I like the splendid and she likes all the others. What are your thoughts? If added at the same time will they do better?

stanlalee

almost never works unless you have mating pairs or a tank large enough and rocky enough for them to keep to their own territory (say 125g but most likely even larger than that required.).

kpk

Ok I figured it wouldn't be too good a deal. My tank is a 220 with approximately 400 lbs of rock. I guess I'll steer clear of more than one...

stanlalee

Originally Posted by kpk
http:///forum/post/2789657
Ok I figured it wouldn't be too good a deal. My tank is a 220 with approximately 400 lbs of rock. I guess I'll steer clear of more than one...
well thats actually big enough to give it a shot, just stick with the more docile species (if there is a such thing. even friedmani's are pretty bold) and add them at the same time. if it doesn't work out you'll just end up with one.