Most Expensive Fish!

leboeuf

three $50 purple tangs that keep dying! Only fish I can;t keep .what's up with that. everything else is fine, minus one jumping clown

eg_hatch

Wow..this is how much I can get those fishes you guys bought..
Yellow Tang-$5
Kole Tang-$5
Blueface Angel-$75
Coral Beauty-$20
Flame Angel-$20
and DAMN, this one surprised me the most, someone spent $65 for a Naso Tang, down here its about $5
But only thing I cant get down here is some of the inverts you got..:nope:

skirrby

i take it you get yellow and koles for so cheap cause they come from the waters surrounding your state eh? i wanna live in hawaii so bad.. just cant see how i would move from fl to there w/o just selling everything and starting new

pacopetty

skirrby I lived there for 4 years, ITS AWESOME! I got my SCUBA certification there also. I really miss it. I should have never moved.

joemack

My Bi-Colored Blennie that almost killed my maxima and some SPS before I tore my tank a part. Then it jumped out of my fuge because he could not kill anything in there. It would attack my fingers through the acrylic in the main tank. EVIL!

K

kistheeze

Paid a lot for the Mahi Mahi that I caught deep sea fishing. Other then that - I've been pretty frugel with the purchases for my tank. Pretty sure the $29 purple tang is the most expensive.

B

bildotang

Mine was a $60 stars & stripes puffer, about 9" long. Probably my most favorite fish that I had in my tank.

jmesmcm

$150 for a queen angel that got traded back
$150 for an izizameus hog that went back after having eaten every shrimp in the tank.

samantha68

i think i want too move by you guys!!!!! your prices are alot cheaper...
80.00 volitan lion
50.00 furry lion
89.00 blue tang
79.00 naso tang

B

bildotang

originally posted by erikandstacie
5 Bar Mystery Wrasse $299.00...
Dang, that's an expensive fish. Any pictures?

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. Do a Google search and you'll find them. It's mostly pink, with faint vertical white bars, and yellow swirls on his head, purplish fins and a false eye at the base of his tail. Very cool and unique reef fish!

tonya-sr

all four of my tangs cost a total of $ 175.00 dollars, and they live happely together. they have been in the tank for almost three years.

smickied

My pep shrimp cost me the most...about 100+ dollars
$50 in a long tenticl plate (accentidental death by pep)
$50 in feather dusters before I realized it was him
the $5 i payed for him:rolleyes:

squidd

My "most expensive" fish I bought was that stupid $3 Damsel I used to cycle my first tank...
By the time I bought a Tank to put him in,the LR, LS, an RO/DI, Skimmer, Filters, Sump/Refugium, Overflows, tubing and fittings, Heaters, Lights, Stand, Test Kits, Food and a couple tank mates to keep Him company...
I had a couple thousand invested...All because of a Stupid $3 Damsel...:mad:
Now they tell me I could have used a Stupid Grocery store Shrimp...
But it still would have cost me a couple Grand...
:D