Motorcycle riders

slick

Originally Posted by whaler
By the way, for you guy who write without the benefit of simple punctuation, it's MUCH harder to read your posts... Maybe that's a next generation thing too.
Who is that directed at?

whaler

Originally Posted by moto757
don't have any pics of mine on my cpu but it doesn't look to good i got cut off the other day and put it down at a slow speed but messed up the fairings so i got a new cheetah street kit and am getting it painted in two weeks and will have some then or trade for my 1000 maybe everyone keep riding and look out for the other guy oh yeah nas try the bridgestone battlax bt 14 or the pilot powers big difference then dunslops
This is the section I was referring to. I'm not being critical - I'm just not used to reading a paragraph with no punctuation like this. I end up re-reading it three or four times so I can figure out when one thought/sentence ends and the next begins. It's just very difficult to read - but it seems to be a more popular style these days.
I had NEVER seen anybody write like that prior to the last few years on the internet.
By the way, those are ALL incredibly cool looking bikes (above).
I had several bikes that were considered fast for their day: A Yamaha RD 400 (2-stroke), a Kawasaki GPz-750 (Ninja predecessor), and a CBR1000 Honda. They were all neat bikes in their day, and plenty fast too, but none hold a candle to any of the above bikes. Heck, your bikes would eat the factory bikes of fifteen or eighteen years ago. They look fast just sitting there. If I win the lottery I'll find a way to own one of those too - and then I'll spend some time at the track schools learning how to make it sing. I know I could ride and enjoy one now - any idiot can roll on the throttle in a straight line - but I don't have the skill necessary to really put any of those bikes through the paces - and that would be huge fun.

tony detroit

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT REALLY ISNT THAT BAD WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT USE ANY PUNCTUATION AT ALL I MEAN REALLY IT IS NOT THAT BAD IS IT SO THE OTHER DAY I WAS OUT RIDING MY MOTORCYCLE AND IT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT MY REEF TANK SO I DECIDED TO GO HOME AND DO A WATERCHANGE ON MY REEF TANK THEN I WENT BACK OUT ON THE BIKE AND RODE WILLYS ALL DAY LONG THEN I WENT BACK INTO THE HOUSE AND STARED AT MY FISHTANK AND THIS POOR GUY ON A MESSAGE BOARD WAS GETTING FLACK ABOUT TELLING SOME PEOPLE TO USE PUNCTUATION YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THAT
Punctuation is a good thing indeed. Don't you think?

mwaraxa

See if this pic works. I havne't posted one since the upgrade. Don't have her anymore because i almost died on it too many times and was working on having a family and figured my kids would like a dad so i sold her. Now i'm getting a divorce and pissed i sold her. Hehe. So end of this summer or next summer for sure i'm thinking about an R1. Atleast the bike was loyal. . .

nas19320

Originally Posted by tony detroit
I learned more in one day at the track then I did in 3 summer's riding on the street. I don't even ride street anymore.
Hopefully I'll get out to the track at the end of this summer. I was planning on going to Pocono the end of this month and doing the Team Promotion ART class but something came up so it's been postponed. It seems most of the track riders I talk to say that they are no longer riding the streets after getting on the track.

moto757

I am sorry didn't know it was that hard to read. I just write what comes to mind when posting and don't stop. I am so used to twisting the throttle and cluching it up my keystrokes are less calculated

tony detroit

Originally Posted by Nas19320
Hopefully I'll get out to the track at the end of this summer. I was planning on going to Pocono the end of this month and doing the Team Promotion ART class but something came up so it's been postponed. It seems most of the track riders I talk to say that they are no longer riding the streets after getting on the track.
From what I hear, Beaver Run is a pretty nice track to ride.
HTML Code:
[pre]Beaver Run Website[/pre]
http://www.beaverun.com/

xpdition03

Whaddup..
I used to have a 1999 Suzuki GSX-R 750 and a 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 1000.
I recently sold it to purchase about 4 dirt bikes for me, the wife and kids.
YES, It made me unhappy but watching my kids tear up the dirt makes me happier.
Anyways, when the GSX-R's come out with an undertail exhaust, then I'll pick one up.
I don't like that big o' bazooka thingy exhaust that's on the current bike.. LOL...

saltfisher

Originally Posted by slick
saltfisher, I'm glad to see you took that ugly can off your bike. What was Suzuki thinkin when they designed that.
It actually grew on me. It sounded pretty sweet, too. However, I needed the HP as well as the added w8 off, so I tossed it.