Movie Recommendations

darth tang

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i loved american psycho
One of my favorites. I saw it in the theatre with my best friend when I lived in Minnesota. We laughed through the whole movie..............Everyone looked at us like we were weird when we left!!!!!!

J

jdragunas

i don't think you're supposed to get it...
Snatch is an amazing movie.
Sweetdawn, you're my kinda movie person.
OOOOOOOOOHHHH how about Death to smoochie? I love dannie devito's dark comedies... throw mama off the train...
i love my cousin vinney...
i liked vanhelsing... but i like the anime better...
i LOVE family guy. i also really like arrested development... SMallville is amazing... but i think this thread is about movies... isn't it?
Oh yeah, bronco, i didn't realize you were the one who started this thread...

snailheave

i was showing our receptionist still shots from the ormen and she covered her face the whole time
:hilarious

J

jdragunas

i've never seen the omen, but i really want to see it, my hubby says it's awesome... i LOVE scary movies...
Oh, one of my all-time fav. movies is poltergeist... and another is alien, and aliens.

carshark

boondock saints
pulp fiction
usual suspects
hurly burly (a great low B movie with sean penn, kevin spacey, meg ryan, chaz palmniteri)
poolhall junkies (christopher walken is great in this flick)
the color of money
seven
the godfather I/II
lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
snatch
those are ten of my favorites, not in order nor first to last...just good flicks
oh and p.s. Van Helsing was such a waste of money, that flick is garbage IMO

J

jdragunas

ooohhh, i forgot about pulp fiction... and seven... definately on my top 50 list... lol, i have so many fav. movies, i don't even know where to start...

carshark

Originally Posted by jdragunas
OOOOOOOOOHHHH how about Death to smoochie? I love dannie devito's dark comedies... throw mama off the train...
yeah the Big Kahuna was good too

bigb

If you read Bret Easton Ellis' book American Psycho the movie would have left you disappointed. The book was extremely disturbing and the movie didn't even come close to explaining anything about the main character.

J

jdragunas

ohhh, i got a good one... it's called ice-crawlers... it's a b movie about an expedition to extract frozen fossils from the depths of the arctic. They find this one and defrost it, and it comes alive and kills everyone... the graphics are amazing... it's like they took a giant rubber cockroach, tied it to strings, and dragged it across the floor...
AH ha!!! bruce campbell's evil dead!!!
and how about the "living dead's"... night of the L.D., land of the dead, etc...
How about bubba ho-tep... that is probably one of the best movies i've ever seen... it's about elvis, who is actually still alive and living in a retirement home, who has to fight a mummy that's eating people's souls out of their butts... ahhh, i love bruce campbell...

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by BigB
If you read Bret Easton Ellis' book American Psycho the movie would have left you disappointed. The book was extremely disturbing and the movie didn't even come close to explaining anything about the main character.
that may be why everyone's so confused!

bigb

Snailheave(n), I am afraid of the picture you may post if I tell you I don't need or want to see grown men

[hr]

susiestank

* Finding Nemo *
* Deuce Bigalow 1 & 2 *
* Happy Gilmore *
* Dumb and Dumber *
* Pretty Women *
* The Notebook *
* Love Actually *
Any romantic comedy :)