Moving a tank

dindi

Well yes you know it all...NOT, by the way, if your fixated on this thread then get a life, people see Moving a tank they don't read everything, it's human nature, size doesn't matter it's all the same. The only thing WE all can do is give good sound advice. When you reply say i did this but IMO. IMO please read carefully and use your own sound judgement. Empty the tank, separate all your animals including water and sand into a sealed bucket, and add oxigen when you can. IMO

acez28

If you come in a thread and dont read what the person who started the thread wrote then whats the purpose?
yeah thats the way to prove me wrong............

causeidm

When I had a 29 gallon, I moved 30 miles away. I raped my tank up in about half a roll of sellefane and got 2 of my very large friends loaded it in back of my truck, full of water, straped it down and moved. It was about a week before everyone was back to normal, but I had no problems. :D

s_l_pugh

Sorry I posted on this one.
Sorry it started a b!Tch and moan session.
Good luck to all. Have a great day!

dindi

No you did good but there are everyone else's opinion and experience to deal with, I hope it worked out for you, IMO I suggest that the tank be empty, thats all...I have a 75 gal,20 high and a 10 gal, I would treat them all the same. Let us know how it goes and good luck :)