Moving- how to tranport tank?

glibgoat

So I am moving. My livestock is relatively small right now. I have an engineer goby, lawnmower blennie, 2 percs and 3 green chromis. I have fire and ice zoas, button polyps, kenya tree and purple shrooms. 65lb of liverock in a 65g tank.
My question- How do I move the livestock without losing? Is it easier to just sell the livestock or is there a trick to keeping livestock alive when it will be bagged for 18 hours?

brucewrs

Originally Posted by Glibgoat
So I am moving. My livestock is relatively small right now. I have an engineer goby, lawnmower blennie, 2 percs and 3 green chromis. I have fire and ice zoas, button polyps, kenya tree and purple shrooms. 65lb of liverock in a 65g tank.
My question- How do I move the livestock without losing? Is it easier to just sell the livestock or is there a trick to keeping livestock alive when it will be bagged for 18 hours?
What I did was went to my lfs and borrowed 20, 5 gallon jugs.I put the fish in a cooler with a battery airator. After a few hours drain some water out of the cooler and dump one of the 5 gallon jugs in the cooler.Take as much water as possible from your tank.I moved 210 with 20 fish and not one casuality....The fish were in the cooler a good 12 hours.just keep adding new water to them.