moving must sell everything (philly)

floorguy

I have 100lbs of mixed live rock (fiji- tonga) i want to sell all the rock and the corals together if possible cause most of the corals are attached to the rock. LOTS OF KENYA, GREEN FROG SPAWN, GREEN FINGER CORAL, 4 PINK RICS, 5 NICE BLUE RICS, 5 DIFFERENT ZOES, YELLOW SUN, 2 ENCHINATA CORALS ORANGE AND RAINBOW SMALL, 2 MONTI FRAGS, DIEING BUBBLE CORAL, 3 COLORS OF TUBE POLYPS, LOTS OF BLUE SCHROOMS AND ALSO GREEN ONES. PULSEING XENIA, LOTS OF SMALL CLAMS, SPONGES ECT... ALSO A YELLOW TANG A HIPPO TANG AND ONE YELLOW TAIL DAMSEL THEY ARE ALL FRIENDS. VERY HEALTH AND IN GREAT SHAPE. I want $650 for every thing floorguy1823@yahoo.com THIS TANK HAS BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAS GREAT COLOR. I am moving to upstate NY so any newyorkers want a good deal i will meet someone up state if interested in everything. im moving to Oxford near binghamton.

ortho bill

If you decide to I'd like to stop by. I work at Jefferson Hospital. Not sure how far that is from you. Let me know. Thanks, Bill

coachklm

Originally Posted by floorguy
I have 100lbs of mixed live rock (fiji- tonga)
i want to sell all the rock and the corals together if possible cause most of the corals are attached to the rock.
LOTS OF KENYA,
GREEN FROG SPAWN,
GREEN FINGER CORAL,
4 PINK RICS,
5 NICE BLUE RICS,
5 DIFFERENT ZOES,
YELLOW SUN,
2 ENCHINATA CORALS ORANGE AND RAINBOW SMALL,
2 MONTI FRAGS,
DIEING BUBBLE CORAL,
3 COLORS OF TUBE POLYPS,
LOTS OF BLUE SCHROOMS AND ALSO GREEN ONES.
PULSEING XENIA,
LOTS OF SMALL CLAMS,
SPONGES ECT...
A YELLOW TANG
A HIPPO TANG
AND ONE YELLOW TAIL DAMSEL
THEY ARE ALL FRIENDS. VERY HEALTH AND IN GREAT SHAPE. I want $650 for every thing floorguy1823@yahoo.com
THIS TANK HAS BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAS GREAT COLOR. I am moving to upstate NY so any newyorkers want a good deal i will meet someone up state if interested in everything. im moving to Oxford near binghamton.
so much easier to read...

floorguy

Originally Posted by coachKLM
so much easier to read...
Thanks im not to computer friendly as you can see.

crox

floorguy
when are you moving out of Philly? I'll be there in a couple of weeks for work and i am interested in your mushrooms, frog spawn and zoes. Could you send me an e-mail with prices? Thank you

j.crocenzi@verizon.net

dalesia

I live in upstate NY and am interested in your rock could you email me at dalesia@twcny.rr.com Thanks Drew
Originally Posted by floorguy
I have 100lbs of mixed live rock (fiji- tonga) i want to sell all the rock and the corals together if possible cause most of the corals are attached to the rock. LOTS OF KENYA, GREEN FROG SPAWN, GREEN FINGER CORAL, 4 PINK RICS, 5 NICE BLUE RICS, 5 DIFFERENT ZOES, YELLOW SUN, 2 ENCHINATA CORALS ORANGE AND RAINBOW SMALL, 2 MONTI FRAGS, DIEING BUBBLE CORAL, 3 COLORS OF TUBE POLYPS, LOTS OF BLUE SCHROOMS AND ALSO GREEN ONES. PULSEING XENIA, LOTS OF SMALL CLAMS, SPONGES ECT... ALSO A YELLOW TANG A HIPPO TANG AND ONE YELLOW TAIL DAMSEL THEY ARE ALL FRIENDS. VERY HEALTH AND IN GREAT SHAPE. I want $650 for every thing floorguy1823@yahoo.com THIS TANK HAS BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAS GREAT COLOR. I am moving to upstate NY so any newyorkers want a good deal i will meet someone up state if interested in everything. im moving to Oxford near binghamton.

floorguy

Every thing is still available i have not heard from the few people i e-mailed back. this weekend would be good to pick up.

floorguy

Originally Posted by raidersfan
are you selling pieces seperately ? if so i could come this weekend. i live in south jersey 20 mins away from you.
I am trying to sell everything as a whole. Thanks

floorguy

Ok how is $20 a frag what ever it is 20 bucks I will deattach from larger rocks a give away smaller ones with the frag please no shipping.