Moving sale *EVERYTHING* (will part out)

nc2tarheel

I was going to sell as a whole and i will if you want it ($350)
Of course I'll sell livestock first before parting out lights and filteration.
I'd prefer local pickup because I've never shipped livestock but i'm pretty sure i could do it. I'm in Asheville, NC

Here's what i have
Blue Linkia star $15

Cleaner Shrimp $20 (this is the BIGGEST cleaner i've ever seen. I've had him 2 yrs now)

LTA $20

Clowns (one perc, one ocellarius i think) The ocellarius is female and the perc is male. They've already decided gender. perc is a lil smaller. Both are 2 years old. I don't have a pic of them but can get a closeup. You can see them in the main pic. MUST be sold TOGETHER $40 (read on down and you'll recieve a FREE fish with this purchase)
Hippo Tang
Same size as my clowns. Bought him when he was TINY. Had him around 6 months. $40 (read on down and you'll recieve a FREE fish with this purchase)
Sixline Wrasse
normal size wrasse, had him around 6 months $15
Emerald crab $5
Brown Scopas tang- FREE with the purchase of my hippo or clowns. He has HLLE and I'd like to see him get better. Just have to promise to give me updates. :)

Crocea Clam $35

Live Rock-I'm not sure how many pds I have but I can maybe weigh them. Asking around $2 lb. You can see from the pic at the top how much I have. (i'll get rid of most of this after some of the fish/starfish because it would stress my scopas out not to be able to hide and my starfish would go crazy with nowhere to climb.
Tank (glass) by itself $45 (of course, everything else would have to sell first
T-5 lights by Nova. 28w. 2 daylights and one actinic. Both with additional braces to hold lights above aquarium. 48 in. $60 (i would need to sell most everything else first before shipping)
SeaClone Skimmer with maxijet 1200 $35
TetraTec pf500 filter with built in heater. $35
Sand....not sure how much to ask for that. It's a DSB though and it's been there unmoved for around 2 yrs.

nc2tarheel

3-4 inch clam. It's a good size. The anemone is pretty big. Look at the first pic and you can compare it to the size of the rocks around it.

jacknjill

im interested in the shrimp, clam, anemone, possibly wrasse. not sure yet. let me get back to you later in the day. but i would be able to come pick up.

nc2tarheel

^i'll let you know. I'm gonna try and sell most my livestock and anything I can locally. I'll post back up when I'm ready to sell the lights. I don't mind shipping anything like that at all.

nc2tarheel

i've had the skimmer for about 3 monthes. It's in great condition. I can email some pix in a few hours. My battery on my camera is dead, it's charging right now.

peonleon2

im pretty sure (90%) i want to get it from you. Ill just wait on the pics, and also how much would you think shipping would be to the seattle area 98021??
thanks
Leon C
Bothell Wa

mythrenody

Originally Posted by nc2tarheel
^i'll let you know. I'm gonna try and sell most my livestock and anything I can locally. I'll post back up when I'm ready to sell the lights. I don't mind shipping anything like that at all.
Ok,I'll be watching this thread

nc2tarheel

Originally Posted by peonleon2
im pretty sure (90%) i want to get it from you. Ill just wait on the pics, and also how much would you think shipping would be to the seattle area 98021??
thanks
Leon C
Bothell Wa
10 bux?? Send me $45 and i'll cover shipping whatever the price is. I go through my company at work and i'll weigh it there. You want just Ground right? Probably can second day it to you for that too. I'll check. I'm still waiting on my battery :)

kzoo

Have you sold any of what you listed Yet? I may be interested in the whole set-up,do you think the drive to atlanta will be to far. Tank come with a stand?? :help:

nc2tarheel

There's no stand. I have it sitting on a china cabinet. I haven't sold anything yet. I have a LOT of inquiries though so if your intrested lemme know ASAP. Also I'm not sure what you mean about the drive TO atlanta b/c I can't deliver it but if you mean the distance between us, it's not far at all. I come down to atlanta for braves games very regularly and it's not really that far.

kzoo

Worried about drive time killing any of the livestock, I have someone that is local that has about the same set-up for sale on another site, if that sale doesn't happen I will let you know. Thanks my email is thekesslerzoo@juno.com , if you can't wait let me know. :happyfish

gold strip

I want the Clam and tha LTA. I posted on your other thread that I wanted it before you decided to part out. Consider them sold. I live in SC and can come pick up after work one day. Could be there around 5:00 but I need to plan ahead because I set my route every Wednesday and have already scheduled next week.