Moving sale *EVERYTHING* (will part out)

kzoo

I am off work on friday and I will check back to the site on thur. night to see what is left. If we can agree on a price I can make the drive then.

fishfryer

i am interested in your lights. what set up i have a 48x13 tank 55 gallons will it fit. i have only been using a one bulb 48 inch 50/50 actinic ,could use upgrade if fit. do you have picture so can see if ok for easy switch on my tank please :cheer:

skyhi

hey if you'll ship i'm very interested in the live rock. i'm in no hurry for it so you can send it when you want. let me know if your interested. ricknmel90@aol.com. what i hear on shipping you wrap the rock in wet newspaper and ship it express. which is $1.00lb. so let me know thanks

bluetanger

Hey do u still have the hippo tang? I have been looking for the right one for a long time and am very interested---do u have any pics?

tahja84

Hi I was wondering what you had left and how much you want for all you got left :D Willing to buy it all :D

fishfryer

hi again ,i know the lights will be sold last,i am willing to wait , do we have a deal if still available? so are you near greeenville, nc will be visiting my son next weekend. :cheer: cary1306@yahoo.com