moving sale Pittsburgh, PA (no shipping)

sylvius

We are getting ready to move and I decided to dismantle the tank before moving. Right now, I am looking to sell:
-Long fin sleeper goby (gorgeous, huge--at least 6" long, sifts a ton) -$40
-Threadfin butterfly (about 3-4 in long, eats great) -$20
-~125 lbs of LR once the fish are gone...can also include the sand (I think there is about ~100 lbs, all aragamax sugar sized) and the chaeto in the fuge -$375
I'd love to sell it all together if possible. I would also entertain offers on the entire setup and just get a new tank after the move.
The tank is a custom sized (noticed the front is rounded), 130 gal with:
4x maxi-jet 1200 (2 with mag floats)
redsea wavemaster
built in overflow
~40 gal sump
separate 15 gal fuge loaded with chaeto, clams, pods, stars,
red sea berlin skimmer
mag 9.5 pump (only ~5 months old)
lighting is just NO flourescents with an LED moonlight
please let me know if you are interested (sylvius@gmail.com). I would love to take care of some of it this weekend.

sylvius

Small mistake...two of the maxi-jets have sure grip magnets, not mag floats.
Also, would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet or deliver.

sylvius

I'd rather wait and see if someone will by the lot. Plus, I want to sell the fish before the rock. If, by the time the fish go no one has bought the whole lot, I'll let you know...thanks!

sylvius

The tank is about 60" long x 24" wide x 23" deep. However, as you can see in the pictures, one end is not rectangular, it has ~ 13" wide mid panel and the two beveled panels return back about 6". The overall height of the tank, stand and canopy (which is attached to the tank) is 63". As for price, I am not really sure. I am in for over $3000 all told, but it would be easier to sell here and buy a new tank after we have moved...at the end of the day, I would probably sell the complete setup (including to rock and fish and everything) for $1500. Let me know if you are interested.