Moving Sale

julius

I'm posting this for a friend.
Halimeda plants.
300lbs of oolitic live sand seeded over 3yrs.
130lbs of Fiji LR
20 pulsing xenia on 2 different rocks
4 finger leathers 3frags and 1 is about 2in.
Plate size rock aneome
1 Cabbage coral
3 variety of Mushrooms
6 variety of polyps
1 frogspawn
100 hermit crabs,various snails,turbo,mexican turbo,nauserus,nerite and cerith.
$1000obo
call Anthony at 720-327-5105
You can pay of shipping of come pick up.
Located in Aurora Colorado.

littlebuck

not sure you are gonig to get any where close to 1000. That dosent even include a tank or anything besides the LR and LS really. Just wanted to let you know you might look at selling the stuff peice by peice also.

julius

Naw he's keeping the tank and everything else. You would have to call him for the details on individual pricing. He just selling what's in the tank he's gonna start over when he gets to his new home.

julius

Kadiya you can call him about the sand, he can tell you better I can about his individual pricing. Littlebuck I see what your saying but I cant make that call its not my tank. Just call him and find out it wont hurt to just check it out. Later Jay

julius

listen man this is not a scam call the man if you have something to say. This is the last time I'm gonna say this call Anthony he's been in the hobby longer than I have so all ? must go directly to him. If you are not interested do not post please.

julius

BTW He cannot get on the boards because he dont have a computer right now. I 've know the man for 10yrs he knows his stuff. All you can do is call him if you feel his prices is to high call him a make a deal with him. Like I said before its not my tank and i have no say so over it.