** Mowing the Grass-Must see **

T

tizzo

Purity was allergic to cats!! His occupation, other than an adult babysitter was a senior loan officer-or so that's what his profile said...

T

tizzo

For you it's easy. But you could be any one of a million. You gotta remember this board has like 10 thousand members and you've given us nothing but your first name, Alan, but we think that's fake just to throw us off.

mimzy

i noticed. right as i was posting, too. way to make Mimzy feel like she's loosing her mind, Tizz!!
...not that the feeling is unfamiliar to her.....

T

tizzo

Where are you at mimzy?? Or if you don't wanna say, are you anywhere near me?

lovethesea

Originally Posted by snailheave
it's actually pretty easy. WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH YOUR OWN MIND!

we gave you a chance to email us...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you starting playing MR. Paranoia. Tizz and I pulled out the couch and told you how unhealthy it was...blah,blah,blah

Unless your a double agent :thinking:

hot883

I forgot to mention; Hey Farmboy, thanks for sharing. Enough about cats already hyjackers.
:hilarious

snailheave

Originally Posted by Tizzo
For you it's easy. But you could be any one of a million. You gotta remember this board has like 10 thousand members and you've given us nothing but your first name, Alan, but we think that's fake just to throw us off.
i never gave you my name. you got it from some other sources

mimzy

The only reason I didn't put it on my profile was 'cuz...well....
I am ashamed.
I'm a Philly girl - born and raised. But then I got married and...
and no...no it's too horrible...
oh G-D!!! I moved to New JERSEY????? NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOO NOOOO!!!!

mimzy

Snail, you're a pain in the butt.
I'm sending out my resume in January/February, after we move. As for now -I'm actually doing coursework for my old school in Philly. Long story, but the drive is 2 hours each way. No time for a job 'till we move.