MTC-250 Protein skimmer NE Ohio

t11t5

MTC-250 skimmer. Like new condition. MTC-250 Protein Skimmer. Awesome skimmer. Like new condition. This thing will suck the poop out of the fish before they poop. This is not your cheap skimmer. These sell new for around $500 without a pump. I can add a used Mag-drive 9.5 with tubing for an additional $50.
For in-sump use
Dimensions: 24" high X 6" diameter, footprint 8" Dia.*
Precision air adjustment needle valve
1/4" cell cast acrylic tube
Quick change head assembly requires zero clearance
Aerator completely disasembles for easy cleaning
Suitable for systems up to 200 gallons
Built in water level control, no gate valve needed
Price is $300 shipping included.

t11t5

Originally Posted by Ibew
were all definitly not missing out on a deal thats for sure

Just because you can not afford it does not mean its not a deal.

jr6

No offense but I think he's reffereing to the fact that you say they sell new for $500 without pump but in reality they sell new for $325 without pump. You can call MTC and buy direct from them for that price. If yours is used then maybe you should lower the price a little. I would like to buy it but I can not afford to give you all of what you are asking. can you email me with a rock bottom price? loujr@vbillc.com
Thanks

drew2005

This is the exact skimmer i'm looking to buy. I have an MTC hang on back right now for my 46g. Im upgrading to a 75g RR. Only 1 LFS near me carries MTC and they want $379 without pump. With pump would be around $425. I can get it from a fellow hobbyist brand new with pump for $300. If you did $300 with pump and shipping i might consider it.

t11t5

I am located in Kent/Ravenna area. Zip code is 44266.
WOW. I paid too much huh. I bought it from Aquatic technology. Crap that sucks. Well I dont need it, so I will sell it to someone who gives the best offer. I used it for 3 months. It is in new condition. Pump is also in new condition.
$325.00 w/pump shipped to lower 48 states.

t11t5

Originally Posted by slicksammy
Fair warning anything bought of the racks at aquatic technology is overpriced.
I actually went there saturday and noticed that. I do most of my purchasing at salty critter or internet sales. Thanks.

t11t5

Originally Posted by jr6
I'll give you $300 shipped with pump. Is this fair?
$315 is fair because the pump is heavy for shipping. Let me know.