Mushroom cluster buried under live rock

ClaptonsGhost

Maybe I should have kept my other Queen Angel and rented him out to people with E.G. problems ;-)

I really didn't to anything to make him stop. He just stopped for some reason.

honu808

Mine just stopped. I put my rock in first then sand so he has found plenty of caves i guess. I had two in my 125 years ago. They stopped digging as well after a short period.

ClaptonsGhost

You know, mine actually stopped after only a week or two. It was the sand sifting goby that kept kicking up the dust afterward. The strange thing, though, is that once the Queen starting viciously attacking him, he just stayed out and let the Queen chew him up rather than hide in one of the many freakin' caves he had dug out. Engineer Goby suicide, perhaps?

ClaptonsGhost

Oh, btw, I found the buried mushroom cluster! Unfortunately, as I feared, it's all the way at the bottom of the pile and moving it will cause my entire rockwork on the right side of the tank collapse. I see a couple of mushrooms peaking out, though. Maybe they'll make their way out and move somewhere else.

pegasus

Oh, btw, I found the buried mushroom cluster! Unfortunately, as I feared, it's all the way at the bottom of the pile and moving it will cause my entire rockwork on the right side of the tank collapse. I see a couple of mushrooms peaking out, though. Maybe they'll make their way out and move somewhere else.
If you can see parts of the mushrooms, they should be okay. They're like anemones in being able to move around. Not nearly as fast, but yeah... they sure can crawl around.

Oh yeah... I'm glad you found them and they're still alive!!!