mushroom id please.........

reefkprz

Originally Posted by DUGGER
Might be ric's im not for sure looks like a few I have, I love those colors man...
I hope you did not pay ricordea prices for those in the picture you posted) they are rodactis not ricordea, I'm sorry, I really hope some one didnt rip you off.

K

kat74

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
Rhodactis sp (hairy mushrrom)

dugger

After lookin around I think mine are not ric's, I bought these around a year ago and have fraged about 12 or so off this one rock, I was new back then so I don't remember what I paid I have always just called them ric's but it has become clear there not, there rhodactis (hairy shrooms).

reefkprz

I like the rhodactis mushrooms, the colors are cool I actully just aquired some of them I've been trying for several months to eliminate discosma mushrooms from my tank but have added a couple different styles of rhodactis. I like them better.

S

scorpiojkd

thanks all,
reef---I got a good deal on them. I like the color on them as well. I have just the actinics on this a.m. and the green flourescent is very bright...

S

scorpiojkd

how big do they get? the kind of elongated one is about 3 inches and the bigger of the round ones is 2.5 inches across....

reefkprz

depending on the individual species they can top out anywhere from 10centimeters to 30 centimeters..... BIG