mushroom prob.?

30-xtra high

hey guys, i just bought 6 mushrooms from my lfs for 28$, i got 4 reds, a neon green, and a metalic blue. good price?, they're all the size of quarters to half dollars.
my questions is i had the metalic on some crushed coral, and a couple pieces stuck, so i went to super glue it to the rock, and the super glue squirted, and a little bit got on the bottom of the shroom, right now it's a little shriveled, will it be ok?, can i do anything?

30-xtra high

oh i'm so glad to hear that, so it's ok if alot of the bottom was glued?, and how long till it slimes it off ?, has this happened to you?

alix2.0

thats a great price! well compared to the ones aroung here. i would probably pay at least 60$ at my LFS.
edit/ i just noticed your in ohio too! what LFS do you go to? im obviously at the wrong place!

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by alix2.0
thats a great price! well compared to the ones aroung here. i would probably pay at least 60$ at my LFS.
edit/ i just noticed your in ohio too! what LFS do you go to? im obviously at the wrong place!

Well i live in Strongsville (bout 15-20 minutes south of Cleveland), and I go to Aquatic Tecnology (you can go to their site, its just their name.com) in Columbia station, and I've just started going, and I got
pink sea xenia- $5 (per stalk)
GSP- 19.99 (4"x4" frag)
red mushrooms- $3
green- $6
anything fancy- $9 (metalic, neon)

perfectdark

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
oh i'm so glad to hear that, so it's ok if alot of the bottom was glued?, and how long till it slimes it off ?, has this happened to you?

Yea it has I never really noticed how long I just let it do its thing.