mushroom?

dsgmm9

can i frag this mushroom? it has a little sand on it sorry for the bad pic i have never fraged anything any advice is helpfull thanks

scottallert

it looks like some kind of plant.
but for the mushroom just chop it in half,
there pretty hard to kill IME.

teresaq

do you want to move the shroom or do you just want more. If you want more, try pointing a powerhead at it. It will try to move and leave little pieces behind. These will grow more shrooms.
T

spanko

or under the head on the stalk, cut the head off with some of the stalk being left behind. The stalk will grow a new head. Take the head you cut off and place it in a small container with some rubble in it. Cove the container with a pc. of lace or very porous cloth so that water can flow through it. In a week or two the head will attach and you can then place it where you want to with some super glue gel.

barchtruong

a friend of mine gave me the permission to take one of her red mushroom home. All her mushrooms attached real good on the rock. I used a wooden toothpick and tried to pry it off the rock. I ended up pocking the tearing the base of the shroom, and now it's dying in my tank. People said shrooms can still live even you cut them half, but in my case, I just messed the base of the shroom up a lil, but it's dying, I dunno why, that is weird. So I think the blowing them with a powerhead works best. If that's the only shroom you have, don't cut it or you might end up losing it.