Mushrooms Are Taking Over!

ophiura

Please note that we have a forum for TRADING of corals. THat may be the better place for this and for advice...but PLEASE keep it to trading only.....

crashedin0

email me crashedin05@yahoo.com
i would lik as about two or three orange and two or three stripped
as far as shiping plz lfs take some of there bags rubber band dont leave much room for the bag to roll around
but email me

F

fonzoner

just out of curiousity what are u feeding ur mushrooms? also what type of liggthing are u using?thanks.

kjord97

here is a pick of my tank they are blueish purple. i am going to be moving my entire tank from the 45 gallon to a 125 gallon this weekend, so if we work anything out, it will be atleast 2 or 3 weeks. but please let me know where your located. and if we trade it will be just some loose shrooms. no rocks please. the rock in the corner has about 20-25 shrooms and there is a bunch of freebies waiting to be attached somewhere. :joy:

tantaboof

I am in Southington Connecticut. I have a lot of freebies just chillin, that aren't attached to anything. That is what I will send you. I don't mind waiting, i'm in no hurry..Just let me know.
My email address is Tantaboof@cox.net
your tank looks WONDERFUL. I love it.

kjord97

ok np i will keep this thread in my fav's and i will be in touch in about 2 weeks or less. thanx alot i am in maryland so the shipping should be fine. take it easy