mushrooms for trade

demartini

I'm trading this rock w/ about eight metallic green mushrooms. I can also trade single polyps.

single polyps...

I have three single polyps...each attached to a rock of these green striped mushrooms.

armandoc

DeMartini,
Are you willing to ship? I am located at 77515.
I only have Anthelia sp. frags right now that I can trade if you are looking for any. Might not be a great idea for your tank though as it spreads fast.
Let me know what you think!

demartini

Originally Posted by gmford1979
what are you looking for? i have flower pot, xenia, spiney mushrooms, and candy cane
do you have any pictures of your candy canes?

teen

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I would love 5 -10 polyps of you radioactive zoos... what would you like to have?
1 or 2 of the metallic shrooms. email me at mcfly2k5@yahoo.com and we'll work it out.

gmford1979

when i leave work, i'll get a good pic of the candy cane. its very healthy. not sure how they would ship from louisiana to cali, but we could try.

seannmelly

interested in the blue mushroom rock. i have fire and ice zoos eagle eyes xenia and some blue candy cane

demartini

Originally Posted by seannmelly
interested in the blue mushroom rock. i have fire and ice zoos eagle eyes xenia and some blue candy cane
that would be awesome! I have to get ready for work, so we can talk about it a little later. Thanks

marinfire1

HEY
I live in the bay area and i dont have anything to trade but im willing to buy stuff if u can do that let me kno
thanks
chris :thinking: