Mushrooms

sharkbait9

I personally like to use a power head pointed right at in the direction I want it to move to. Example, if I want to move right I have the power head on the left side and place a rock right under/next to the shroom. So when It moves it crawls right onto the rock. The only problem you will have is, if you did not want the shroom on the rock when it moves it may leave a foot print and a new one will grow from that print. That’s how I get a lot of my shroom frags.

fishieness

use a razor blade, then put it in a cup with some LR rubble in your tank. after a week or so, it would be attached and you will have at least one more shroom growing in its place.

tchrisp

I am tryin to move to a new tank. The tank is much smaller then the one i currently have and this rock will be so outta place. I have used the razor blade method yesterday and it looks liked it work. The only issue is i can't get it to attach its self in the other tank.

fishieness

well if you dont have time to do the cup idea i mentioned above and then superglueing the rubble or crushed coral to a rock, try rubberbanding it on. dry the rock surface and the bottom of the mushroom, put on a little superglue, and put a rubberband over it.

bonebrake

I just cut a mushroom the size of a quarter into five pieces and they are all doing great. Cut it with a sharp knife or razor and super glue the pieces to rocks using an ethyl cyanoacrylate glue.