Musicians

kentuckian

Hey i was wondering if there were any musicians around on the site i play the drums as well as piano and a bit of guitar. please post pics of intruments you play as well as what kind of music ur into and any other things you'd like to chat about on the music topic.
:happy:

drumminguy

hey I play drums too, I got a late 60's Rogers outfit with misc snares mostly older gretsch's and various zildjian cymbals mostly A's and K's. I'll try to get pics on here sometime when I get the chance to figure my new digital camera out. I'm into classic rock and 90's rock everything from jefferson airplane and the stones to nirvana and foo fighters.

radioactive

I started lessons at age 6 and now being 33 there are a ton of various drummers to learn from. I mainly play Dream Theater ( progressive ) Mike Portnoy. Rush has also been a big influence. I will post some pics of my latest kit ...

mr_krabs

paino (not really good at it now) I was in band at my school and i was probably the only one in that class to be in there for a easy A
I didn't care about that class. (i played the tuba
) I got out of there now.......went to shop class instead!

kentuckian

HEY RADIOACTIVE dude your awsome check out my posts at worst bands ever thread i'm rockin with a tama rockstar custom and sabian cymbals dude i'm in love with dream theater hey email me please i wanna talk more to you i like ur taste in drums and music lol hope 2 hear from you

nas19320

I've played guitar off and on for quite some time but never really got into it. When I get more time I would like to learn to play
piano.

S

simm

I play the trumpet, but I really suck right now. Its been a long time since I have played and Im now getting back into it.

jared

Not exactly playing it this time around!

That's my crap guitar. If I'm doing something I've never done before with a guitar (like balancing it on my chin!) I usually do it with this one. I'll try to get you some better shots of my good guitar.
Here's an about me page that I made last year sometime. It's got some samples of me playing. They're kinda rough, they were taken in one take. I think you'll be impressed though. Thanks for giving it a listen if you do check it out!