Must Go! 265Gallon Perfecto tank/stand/canopy

xbenx92713

Hi everyone... well due to not having enough money for bills and having to come up with money for classes for a new job i am forced to sell this tank..
This setup is a little over 2 years old.
The tank is a glass tank made by perfecto...it is made of 5/8's thick glass and has 4 built in standpipes for overflows and returns....these are so quiet you cant hear any water at all.
The stand and canopy are made of real oak not cheap particle board or nasty looking 2x4's. They were both custom made from R & J customs. the stand was $800 and the canopy was an additional $500.
the total height of this setup is about 6' high. the stand is 38"high and canopy is 10"... The tank is 7ftx2ftx30" high so a very nice display with plenty of room for anything.
I am only asking $1,000 Firm!!! for this tank/stand/canopy
I am willing to trade this setup for a 180gal 6'x2'x2' and some $
I also have other equipment and stuff that is available that was used with this setup but will cost extra

you can email me at xbenx927@charter.net
or call me at 734-341-3095
thank you for your time
~ben~

pawnbroker

figures. 14 hr drive for me at approx 750 miles one way. sure is a heck of a deal though. should be easy to sell. thanks for reply.

xbenx92713

I figured i would have sold it by now....i really hate to sell it but its just too big for me need money for schooling and downsize to a 180 or so....ive had several people contact me but no one is following through with it :(