Must go this week: live rock, longfin goby, Aragamax sugar sized. Pittsburgh, PA

sylvius

So I have to get my tank dismantled this week and the last fish and live rock have to go first.
The fish is a gorgeous long fin sleeper goby, about 6" long. Sifts and eats wonderfully. Will be sad to see him go.
The live rock is about 125-130 lbs.
I would like to sell it all as one package sometime this week for $325 (great price!).
Whoever buys is also welcome to all the sand he or she wants to scoop out (all of it Aragamax sugar sized, I think it was 4 bags work, but maybe 3), Chaeto from the fuge (loaded with pods and stars), about 1/2 doz cleaner clams (as far as I know...haven't seen them since they buried themselves after I put them in) and the rest of my frozen food (mysis, formula one cubes, pygmy angel and angel formula).
Like I said, it needs to be some evening this week. Pick up near Oakland preferred, but I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet in or around Pittsburgh.
Anyone interested please e-mail me at sylvius@gmail.com.
Thanks!

scotty37

Oakland MD? So what is for sale is just the rock and the one fish? All that is pictured is live rock? It looks like a lot of my base rock.

sylvius

Yeah, that's what's for sale, though I will throw in the chaeto, sand and leftover frozen food if whoever buys the rock and fish wants it. It is all live rock, though not tons of coralline on it. Please let me know if interested.
As for Oakland, MD, google maps shows it being 2.5 hours away, so I could probably meet in the middle somewhere...

scotty37

Well im in the Eastern part of WV, about an hour from Cumberland. Your listing had Oakland preferred. Where is it that you are located?

sylvius

Sorry, I meant the Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh. I am right in the city...
The tank is 130 gal (about 60" long x 24" wide x 23" deep). However, as you can see in the pictures, one end is not rectangular, it has ~ 13" wide mid panel and the two beveled panels return back about 6". The overall height of the tank, stand and canopy is 63".

sylvius

Should mention that the RODI has ~400-500 gal through it total, so lots of life left on the filters/membrane.
Scotty, if you are still interested in this stuff, can you drop me an e-mail at sylvius@gmail.com? I can then e-mail you my phone number (or send me yours). I need to get this done by Friday night (or at least get my goby into a new home)...

scotty37

I think I would be interested in the RODI unit. Originally, I thought your listing was Oakland MD, which isnt far from Morgantown, which is a straight shot up to Pittsburgh from there. I leave on vacation Friday, and we have to be out of the house by then, so thats a little far for me. My boss lives in Oakland MD so that would have been perfect.