Must See This! Come On Everyone!

zanski

Ive started to notice something about these boards. In every topic room there is someone being NEGATIVE or bashing others tank decisions :mad: ... So i figured i'd try to start something FUN and GREAT (no meanies) Lets just see some pics of
ANYTHING
. No contest and no "IMO" just admire and complement!

BE NICE LETS HAVE SOME FUN.

Here is Mr. Helfrichi

emperor11

Do these have to be our fish?
Or just a pic of something aquarium related that we like, that doesn't have to be ours?

fishwanabe

thats a great pic Zanski, hey how about everyone explain their name too. Mine is just for fun thought it would be cool to be a fish.... :happyfish

emperor11

WHOOPS! How do you delete pics with the manage attachments thing?? I didn't mean to post the second picture...LOL!
Everyone...meet Mariel. Ha!

emperor11

Oh, and my name came from the fact that I LOVE Emperor angels, and I will graduate from high school in 2011, hence the name Emperor11.

zman1

Purple Rim Monti. I don't recall who's the owner, but I think it's a great color. Z is the first letter of my last name. Batman - zman

zman1

Originally Posted by Emperor11
WHOOPS! How do you delete pics with the manage attachments thing?? I didn't mean to post the second picture...LOL!
Everyone...meet Mariel. Ha!
Click edit on the post, then manage attachments, then click remove on the one you want to remove.

jerthunter

Originally Posted by Zanski
thats the biggest turtle ive ever seen
They were pretty huge and I want one... don't think he'd like my apartment though

fanker

sweet pic everybody. heres a pic of my truck and my pink spotted sleeper goby, and me after being towed behind a truck on a tabodan at my house (lots of property) in the mud, it was fun

fanker

and my name is because my last name is Fenker but the way people say it it sounds like fanker so thats why

jerthunter

Oh, I just realized I didn't say what my pictures were of, most are easy to figure out but the second one is a rock fish, I didn't realize it was alive until I actually saw it move...

puffer9006

thats a nice boat zanski. im in to boats to right now only a 14ft jon with a little 8 horse power mortor. im selling it for a bigger one but i got it when i was 14. it took alot of work to buy it . but i love it.
my name is because i like puffers and i was born in 1990 in april see 90 06