Must See This! Come On Everyone!

supalupa

Wish the cats would have caught those damsels or I wish I would have taken them out at that point. Had to remove all the rock into buckets to catch them and I had a lot more rock than when I took that pic.

sugarfox03

Holy Cow!!! That's the scariest bunny I have ever seen! I'd scream my head off too!! Actually, I was always afraid of Santa...its a little freaky having some weird, hairy, old guy want you to sit in his lap...I was not too thrilled about that!
-Melody

modhatr

be careful what you post, i saw on the first page a great lookin chick in a bikini and a micheal jackson wannabe :hilarious with a small child attached to his privates. great pics in my opinion but i posted a few pics that were no worse than either of those and the post got deleted by the uptight mods here on our lovely message board. thats why my nick is what it is
. thanks mods for my nik...kisses

zanski

Puffer. I had a 2000 seadoo rx it was so fun. Then for my 23rd bday i bought my self the Yamaha 210 i LOVE it in 3 years i want to get a cabin cruiser so i can stay out on the lake overnight. Wake boarding is easy once you figure out how to stand up thats the only hard part to learn. :hilarious ......
I love the goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia! So fun trigg!!

fishieness

Originally Posted by SugarFox03
Holy Cow!!! That's the scariest bunny I have ever seen! I'd scream my head off too!! Actually, I was always afraid of Santa...its a little freaky having some weird, hairy, old guy want you to sit in his lap...I was not too thrilled about that!
-Melody
i have to agree..... i actualy let out a little shout and my eyes bugged out jsut seeing a pic of it! i couldnt imagine that thing put its arms around me1

bub

This is a very good thing you've started here Zanski. I'm just getting started in this hobby and I've been reading these posts for the past several days. Some of the "pot shots" have been a little discouraging but overall I think the knowledge gained outwieghs any of the negatives.
Thanks again for a great thread.
BTW, my name is for my chocolate lab (Bubba) that I had to have put down last week due to cancer.

reef diver

Originally Posted by Reef Diver

Yes the bunny is scary (EVIL BUNNY!) But if you put ur imagination to work ull see what my perverted friends at my HIgh school came up with

jhawk

thanks. that's our baby sun conure "Connie". She's 6 months old. Just getting her yellow coloring in.