Must See This! Come On Everyone!

crazyzeus1

Originally Posted by Ramsey
Alyssia its not that bad its only a hamster O he only bit me 5 times
Isn't that a rat? Hamsters don't have long tails...

R

ramsey

Yep srry my bad its the wround snake thats my bro eating a rat that you see Ill get mine on here later

M

mopardwh

My brain

My sweetie feeding a camel

Speaking of big turtles

And chatty crabs

sleasia

torno...that looks like a female spotted hawaiian boxfish....I love that fish, but the one I had poisoned my entire tank...lost everything 3 or 4 years ago and had to start over

crabsrkewl

Originally Posted by Emperor11
WHOOPS! How do you delete pics with the manage attachments thing?? I didn't mean to post the second picture...LOL!
Everyone...meet Mariel. Ha!
Hi Mariel

seannmelly

me on a really old thoroughbred jumping(for those who appreciate horses) and our fish tank before the reconstruction (we lost most of our fish during a power outage and flood, and are replacing our tank after realizing a leak), and my boyfriends bike is posted on lets try this w/ motorcycles

nudilove

Snorkling off Mokuleia on Oahu with my Hawaiian Family.

Diving in tank at Sea Life Park, north shore.

The other horrifyingly expensive hobby, Eddie!

My parent's most expensive hobby, ME!
Thank god the horse and I have been winning money lately or else I'd be living at home forever.

mrdc

Originally Posted by reeffreak9
Here is a pic of my fiancee' s son checking out the new cb shrimp.

IIIIIII, he's going to drown!!!

stella

Aquiles(looks a little wasted
) and Luna, just a funny pic. Just FYI none of my pets consume alcoholic beverages, well except the fish, I once tried the vodka!

my way

Originally Posted by Cartman101
My little pup.
Sorry to Hijack.
Where have you been? I have'nt seen you here in a while, Did you ever get your filter and all running correctly? Do you have a Lion or did you give up on them?
Back to your thread, already in progress.