Must See This! Come On Everyone!

ginarox

love the pictures...there so cute.. i just love my dog roxy..she is my best friend and so loyal..love it... have a great day...ginarox

hardcrab67

Thx, its hard to sell them after you ween them. I fuss about cleaning up their messes, though trained to use the pads, but I do get a favorite out of every litter that's hard to sell. Tizzy, the blonde thats half asleep(I woke her up) went to my m-in-law and Hercules (in the sweater) was bought by a girl in town, so I still see them. We still have the father, but retired the female after 3 litters and sold her to a lady that just fell in love w/ her. Sasha was a Long-hair, here she is. Can't find any of Petey, I'll have to take some.

bill109

Originally Posted by Zanski
Ive started to notice something about these boards. In every topic room there is someone being NEGATIVE or bashing others tank decisions :mad: ... So i figured i'd try to start something FUN and GREAT (no meanies) Lets just see some pics of
ANYTHING
. No contest and no "IMO" just admire and complement!

BE NICE LETS HAVE SOME FUN.

Here is Mr. Helfrichi
what kind of fish is mr helfrichi?

zanski

Originally Posted by bill109
what kind of fish is mr helfrichi?

Bill its not a purple firefish, its a helfrichi firefish.

zanski

Originally Posted by ginarox
love the pictures...there so cute.. i just love my dog roxy..she is my best friend and so loyal..love it... have a great day...ginarox
Ginarox is that your son playing playstation? If so ask him what games he plays online.

ginarox

Ginarox is that your son playing playstation? If so ask him what games he plays online.

he plays final fantasy,,i guess that is how you say it....its an on line game,,,he is so ate up with it. when he goes back to school he is going to have a hard time with out it....thanks have a great night....ginarox

ginarox

lol
why do you play too?? hopefully your not so ate up as he is,, could you see it in his face in the picture.....lol.....have a great day....ginarox

hardcrab67

Bill its not a purple firefish, its a helfrichi firefish.

I stand corrected thought they were the same fish. But I see the difference now, Thx

fishieness

Originally Posted by hardcrab67
I stand corrected thought they were the same fish. But I see the difference now, Thx
hahaha. that coudl ahve gotten you completly SCREWED at a LFS.
PS: is that kid feeding that dog chocolate?

hardcrab67

Originally Posted by fishieness
hahaha. that coudl ahve gotten you completly SCREWED at a LFS.
PS: is that kid feeding that dog chocolate?
Well thats what I get for speaking w/o researching, actually if they sold me a Helfrichi for the price of a purple, I'd be ahead. It works both ways(knowledge is the key). Looking at some pics, I thought somebody's post said it was a purple firefish always looking mad? Could be wrong, might of said Helfrichi. Made me want one, but haven't done the research yet. Was thinking of getting a purple when I upgrade, but I think I'll go w/ the Helfrichi now, much more colorful. Again sorry, one shouldn't speak w/o being sure.
Unless its an opinion, which was not the case here.
I just archieved it, actually puffer32 just said angry firefish and didn't state what kind. Now I'm really off key because I assumed it was a purple. We all know the definition of assume don't we.

teviesfish

LOL... my son is feeding Callie.... sweet tarts ( smarties) The dog god bless her... well see those candies and give us the most pathetic look... and we cant help but give in. They sat togheter on the floor sorting the candy out and callie got her own pile of smarties.

zanski

Originally Posted by hardcrab67
Well thats what I get for speaking w/o researching, actually if they sold me a Helfrichi for the price of a purple, I'd be ahead. It works both ways(knowledge is the key). Looking at some pics, I thought somebody's post said it was a purple firefish always looking mad? Could be wrong, might of said Helfrichi. Made me want one, but haven't done the research yet. Was thinking of getting a purple when I upgrade, but I think I'll go w/ the Helfrichi now, much more colorful. Again sorry, one shouldn't speak w/o being sure.
Unless its an opinion, which was not the case here.
I just archieved it, actually puffer32 just said angry firefish and didn't state what kind. Now I'm really off key because I assumed it was a purple. We all know the definition of assume don't we.

You might stick with a purple lol... Helfrichi's can get as much as 299.00 purples are about 15 bucks lol

zanski

Originally Posted by ginarox
why do you play too?? hopefully your not so ate up as he is,, could you see it in his face in the picture.....lol.....have a great day....ginarox

Actually i play Battlefield 2, I'm more of a shoot-em-up kinda player. lol and yes i stay up all night sometimes... ***)

hardcrab67

You might stick with a purple lol... Helfrichi's can get as much as 299.00 purples are about 15 bucks lol
Well thanks for the advice, if I was scared about $299.00, I certainly wouldn't be in this hobby

promisetbg

Pics From Imac 2006 Chicago Illinois
Here I am sporting the new SITC shirt. ;)

To give you an idea of how big it was..there were about 6 or so ailes like this..

Oceanic's new 29 nano tank and stand they are soon coming out with.

promisetbg

Oceanic's display and the 120 w/ starfire glass and all the bells and whistles they were raffling off.It had the most beautiful super male lyretail anthias I had ever seen.

This was a cool display...this is the company that created the zero-edge tank.