Must See This! Come On Everyone!

pmptll22

Originally Posted by Baclieu52
i WOULD LIKE TO POST THIS PICTURE FROM MY 75 GAL I REALY DID NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF THE FISH IS IT :notsure: , PLEASE ID THANK.
green goby i have one we cal him surviver he spent 8 min on a garbage disposal long story but have had him for 2 yrs.

thegrog

LOL

Gotta join in the fun!!!
Here is the love of my life........and my girlfriend. J/K Our puppy and my wonderful, kind, understanding girlfriend who lets me obscess about my tanks!!

B

bonita69

Good God these are funny post :hilarious
I must join the fun too!!
Here are the other things I enjoy
This is my Show dog "Great Dane" Ebony the last pic she is 5 months old.
The other 2 are Buggs Island/Kerr Lake in NC, a place I go every year and spend a week away from city life. You can not beat the sunsets

B

bonita69

Also wated to add my koi Pond 4000 g dug by hand, WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!! By hand that is!!
My first year I was a proud grandmaw countless koi babies!! way cool. The other pic are my females, the daddy "Vodoo" was being camra shy!
My pond is not full of plant life and has finished it green up stage... you can see in the other pics the water is great!!

skiutah

My expensive Hobby... I collect cars
For the Benz Fanatics, here are 4 of mine.
2007 S65 AMG, 2006 G55 AMG, 2006 E55 AMG, 2007 GL450
2,000 Horsepower between 4 cars!
Even my daughter has her own Benz!!

reefkprz

our cat egor in the dryer and two shots of my favorite gecko My tokay. he is as mean as he is beautiful.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by bonita69
Also wated to add my koi Pond 4000 g dug by hand, WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!! By hand that is!!
My first year I was a proud grandmaw countless koi babies!! way cool. The other pic are my females, the daddy "Vodoo" was being camra shy!
My pond is not full of plant life and has finished it green up stage... you can see in the other pics the water is great!!
Love the koi pond Koi are illeagle where I live other wise I would have some.